One year intensive diploma program
YOUR PATH TO A SUCCESSFUL CAREER.
- Observational Drawing
- Camera & Photography
- Modeling & Texturing I
- Rigging & Scripting I
- Animation I
- Dynamics I
- Lighting & Shading I
- Compositing I
- Production I
- Modeling & Texturing II
- Rigging & Scripting II
- Animation II
- Particles & Dynamics II
- Lighting & Shading II
- Compositing II
- Production II
- Production III
- Dailies III
So – you are ready to start on the path to an exciting new career? Excellent!
Please ensure that you include all the required information in your application. If you are waiting for a high school graduation transcript, you can provide this document at a later date.
Applicant must meet the following admission requirements:
- – Applicants must have high school graduation or equivalent (provide copy of transcript) OR be 19 years of age (provide copy of government issued identification i.e. passport, driver’s license, birth certificate. If applicants are under 19 years of age, we will require written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- – Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency by one of the following options:
- – an in-person or telephone/Skype based interview with the Senior Educational Administrator English OR
- – a proficiency score on one of the following tests: TOEFL (Paper Based Test) 520 minimum, TOEFL (Internet Based Test) 68 minimum or IELTS 5.5.
- – Applicants must provide an art or technical portfolio of recent, original work containing any creative sample of :
- – photography, drawing, painting or any other visual art
- – computer generated imagery
- – scripting and/or coding
- – software tools development
- – other aesthetic or technical proficiency with computer information technology or traditional media.
- If you do not have a portfolio or if you are unsure how to put one together, contact us for help!
- – Applicants must have a successful interview with Senior Educational Administrator.
- – International Students Applicants must meet the guidelines established for international students studying in Canada by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, including, but not limited to, the ability to fund education and living expenses.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE EVALUATED IN THE ORDER IN WHICH IT IS RECEIVED. CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED. IF YOU WISH TO BEGIN STUDY ON A SPECIFIC START DATE (SEPT, JAN, MAY) PLEASE APPLY EARLY TO ENSURE THERE IS SPACE FOR YOU.
Tips for ensuring your application is processed quickly:
- – Be sure to include all the necessary information i.e. full address, phone number, email, etc
- – Upload a copy of your government issued photo identification with your portfolio
- – If you are about to graduate from high school or a post secondary program, please submit a copy of a RECENT TRANSCRIPT OR REPORT CARD. – If you have already graduated: please submit PROOF OF GRADUATION (transcript, report card or copy of diploma). You are welcome to submit your application without this step if you are over 19 years of age.
**We will accept an internet portfolio including a website OR blog link OR images attached to an email as .jpg files. There is a place to fill in your link on the application form. You may mail other items, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application Package Materials. Please do not send us originals as your work will become a part of your permanent record and WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
potential career opportunities for
Our graduates have successfully found employment in a variety of studios and positions around the world including:
Lighting Technical Director
FX Technical Director
Hair & Cloth Technical Director
Lighting & Shading Artist